Few things complete a delicious meal like a savory biscuit. This cheesy ranch biscuits recipe has lots of flavor plus it is as easy as Bisquick biscuits because that is the base of this recipe.
Affiliate Links are included.
The flavors are similar to Red Lobster’s biscuits, but I would not call this a copycat recipe. The biscuit mix adds a layer of texture and flavor while the cheese adds an entirely different layer. The butter ranch sauce that is drizzled over the top sends the flavors into overdrive.
If you’re looking for a simple and delicious biscuit that probably calls for ingredients you have in your kitchen right now, keep reading! This is the recipe for you.
I simply follow the directions on the box of Bisquick mix for biscuits adding shredded cheese. I usually use a Mexican blend of shredded cheese because that is what I keep in the house. A nice shredded cheddar cheese would be wonderful, too. Don’t over mix the dough. Mix it until it is just combined and no dry powder remains. The directions on the box call for using a biscuit cutter, and that is certainly a good option, but I usually make drop biscuits. I simply drop rounded gobs of dough onto a cookie sheet or similar pan. My oven cooks these a good bit quicker than the Bisquick mix box indicates so watch them closely especially the first time you make them.
Once the biscuits are cooked. I melt the butter in the microwave and stir the Ranch mix into the melted butter. I drizzle the butter ranch sauce over the biscuits very generously. This is where the true magic happens!
Are you ready to make some cheesy ranch biscuits? Check out the recipe below!
- 2-1/4 cup Bisquick Baking Mix (according to back of box)
- 2/3 cup Milk (according to back of box)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese (I use Mexican blend because that is what I have on hand)
- 6-8 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- Start by making Bisquick biscuits according to the box's directions adding shredded cheese mixed throughout.
- Bake according to box directions adjusting for your appliance.
- Once the biscuits are baked, melt the butter and add the Ranch mix stirring well.
- Spoon the ranch and buttery goodness all over those biscuits allowing it to soak into the biscuits.
- Serve and enjoy!
*This post contains affiliate links. I can receive a commission from clicks or purchases through these links.