Chicken marinara sauce in the Slow Cooker is a super simple dinner. You can literally toss all the ingredients into the slow cooker, let it simmer and party together, cook your favorite pasta and maybe some garlic bread, and dinner is served. Really, it just couldn’t be any easier.
*Affiliate Links Used
Are you ready to make some chicken marinara sauce? Check out the recipe below!
- 4 Large Chicken Breasts (frozen or thawed is fine - just adjust cooking times)
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 Can Tomato Paste
- 1 TBSP Minced Garlic (or a few cloves)
- 1 TBSP Chicken Base
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning blend
- 1/2 TBSP Salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp Pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Layer the chicken onto the bottom of your slow cooker. I used frozen chicken breasts.
- Add all other ingredients on top.
- You may mix the other ingredients in a separate bowl before adding. I don't, but it's an option.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours adjusting as needed for your appliance.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.
I hope your family likes it as much as my family does.
*Affiliate links are provided for your convenience. I may receive a commission off of clicks or purchases through these links.