As I said here in my white chicken chili recipe, tonight is the chili cook-off at church. In addition to a chili, we are supposed to each bring a dessert. I am bringing chocolate mint fudge.
I happen to really like mint desserts after chili. They are refreshing after all the spice, and I like simple desserts. This dessert certainly qualifies as simple. Two ingredients! No baking needed. No candy thermometer is required.
Are you ready to make this chocolate mint fudge? Check out the recipe below!
- 1 can Marshmallow frosting
- 1 bag Dark Chocolate and Mint Morsels
- Parchment paper
- Melt the chips. I use a double boiler, but a microwave is fine, too.
- Once the chips are thoroughly melted, add the frosting.
- Stir them together well.
- Pour in a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until hardened.
- Cut as desired.
*This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission from clicks or purchases through these links.