I brought this Creamy Broccoli to the church picnic. It was a hit! Before I bringing it to the church picnic, I tried it at home. My husband and sons just raved about it. That gave me to courage (yes, it takes courage) to bring it to the church potluck. I got tons of sweet compliments, several recipe requests, and it was gone before I got my plate. I think the fact that it was eaten before I got up there was the greatest compliment. But the best part is just how easy this super popular recipe really is.
*Affiliate Links Included. Commissions from these links support this blog. Thank you for reading my blog.
Are you ready to make some creamy broccoli? Check out the recipe below!
- Frozen Broccoli - 1 lb bag
- Cream of Mushroom Soup - 1 can
- Shredded Cheese - 1/2 to 1 cup
- Butter - 1/4 stick or 1/8 cup
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- I will double for today's church picnic. This is the quantities I use for a side at home.
- Pour frozen broccoli into the slow cooker.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup over the frozen broccoli. Drop butter on top of soup.
- Cook on low for 3-5 hours or on high for 2-3 hours adjusting times for your slow cooker.
- About 30 minutes before serving (or bringing to a gathering), add the shredded cheese and stir.
- Adjust your seasoning to your liking. I didn't add any salt nor pepper.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. I may receive a commission from clicks or purchases through these links.