This honey soy chicken just might be my favorite slow cooker recipe ever! I am super frustrated, however, because soy sauce is not my husband’s friend… Grrr! Everyone in the family agreed that this was delicious!
Are you ready to make some honey soy chicken? Check out my recipe below!
- 5-6 Chicken Breasts - frozen
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Sesame Seed Oil
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic (or a few cloves)
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- About 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Place the chicken breasts into the bottom of the slow cooker in a layer.
- Put all the other ingredients into a small bowl or a large measuring cup.
- Whisk or stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours adjusting times for your appliance.
- I served mine over rice, but pasta might work well, too.
This sauce is so super delicious. The recipe above worked well, however, I might be tempted to double the sauce recipe while leaving the chicken breasts the same so I have more sauce to drizzle over my rice. Just a thought.
*This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission from clicks or purchases through these links.