Key lime fudge is a super simple dessert. There are just two ingredients unless you choose to add extra food coloring for a stronger color. This would be perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas. It would be a nice addition to your next bake sale or gathering.
*Affiliate Links Included
As I am walking through the store, this little gem caught my eye.
As soon as I saw it, I just knew that I would be sharing this recipe with you. This recipe is so incredibly easy, delicious, and fun.
Are you ready to make some key lime fudge? Check out the recipe below!
- Key Lime Frosting
- 1 Bag White Chocolate Chips - 12 oz bag
- Green Food Coloring (optional)
- Parchment paper or similar
- Line a rectangular pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate chips. I have used both the microwave and a double boiler. Use whichever you are most comfortable.
- Add the frosting to the melted white chocolate.
- You may add some green food coloring the get the color deeper. I added a few drops to the batch pictured.
- Pour into your prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut as desired.
That’s it! Easy Peasy, right?
*Affiliate links are provided for your convenience. I may receive a commission from clicks or purchases through these links.