I am always on the lookout for a good and easy dessert. Peaches & cream cobbler is both good and easy. Just drop all the ingredients into the slow cooker and walk away. Don’t you just love a great slow cooker or Crockpot dessert? I know that I can’t have too many slow cooker dessert recipes in my repertoire. Life is just too busy for complicated or time-consuming dishes. Peaches & cream cobbler is neither complicated nor time-consuming. With this recipe, you’ll have plenty of time and energy to have your cobbler and eat it, too.
Affiliate links are included. Commissions from these links help to support this blog.
A can of peach fruit filling & topping makes this dish to incredibly easy and delicious. I simply pour the can of peach pie filling into the slow cooker. I spread it out evenly across the bottom.
Next, I take a half brick of cream cheese (about 4 oz) and drop dollops of the cream cheese into the peach pie filling. Half of a box of white cake mix is sprinkled evenly over the cream cheese and pie filling.
Lastly, half a stick of butter is cut into pats and added on top of the cake mix. Cover and cook on low for about 3-4 hours or until the cake mix turns a lovely golden color.
Are you ready to make some Peaches & Cream Cobbler? Check out the recipe below!
- 1 can (21 oz) Peach Fruit Filling & Topping
- 1/2 brick (4 oz) Cream Cheese
- 1/2 box White Cake Mix
- 1/2 stick (4 TBSP) Butter cut into pats
- Pour peach pie filling into the slow cooker and spread evenly.
- Add dollops of cream cheese onto the pie filling.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the pie filling and cream cheese evenly.
- Add pats of butter evenly over the cake mix.
- Cook in the slow cooker on low for 3-4 hours or until the cake mix turns a lovely golden color.
Can you believe how easy that is? Last time that I made this recipe, my oldest son at nearly the entire cobbler by himself. When you make this Peaches & Cream Cobbler, be sure to have help eating it so you’re not tempted to eat it all yourself. LOL
Affiliate links are included for your convenience. Commissions help to support this blog. Thank you for your support!