October is a strange month here in the south. Some days are decidedly stereotypical autumn days with crisp temperatures. Other days feel more like a summer revival. Today is one of the latter days. The temperature is well into the 80’s, but I still have an autumn frame of mind. Pumpkin pie pudding pops is the perfect treat for days like today.
You might remember my basic pudding pop recipe from this summer. I have given that recipe a much needed autumn makeover. You can find the original recipe Here!
Are you ready to make some pumpkin pie pudding pops? Check out the recipe below!
- 2 Cups Almond Milk (Cow's milk, Soy Milk, Coconut Milk will all do equally as well)
- 1 Package Pumpkin Spice Pudding Mix
- That's it! Just 2 ingredients!
- Whisk or stir the milk of your choice with the pudding mix.
- Pour the mixture into the frozen pop mold of your choice.
- Freeze overnight or until firm.
- Some molds may require that you run a little warm water over the pops to get them out.
- Eat them up!
That’s it! That is all you need to enjoy an autumn treat on a day that isn’t behaving like an autumn day.
*This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission from clicks or purchases through these links.