My pumpkin obsessed son has declared these to be “the best S’mores you’ve ever made, mom!” These pumpkin s’mores are the perfect accompaniment for your autumn camping trip, bonfire or the warm fire in the fire pit or fireplace.
Affiliate links are included. Commissions from these links help to support this blog. Thank you.
I start by making the pumpkin spread. Next, I added equal parts pumpkin puree and cream cheese. I used a canned pumpkin, but fresh would be amazing! I microwaved them for about 20 seconds. This softened the cream cheese and let them mix much more nicely. A pinch of cinnamon and all spice gave the spread a nice spiciness while a couple tablespoons of brown sugar made it perfectly sweet.
Since I don’t happen to have a fire going today, I made my s’mores in the microwave. I can’t wait to have the opportunity to make these with fire toasted marshmallows. Oh yum!
First, I spread some of that delicious pumpkin spread on one graham cracker.
Next, I sprinkle white chocolate chips on top of the spread. A white chocolate candy bar would work really well, too.
If I had a lovely fire going, I would toast a marshmallow to golden perfection and layer it on top with another graham cracker. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a fire going. I placed 3 marshmallows on top of a graham cracker and microwaved it for 15-20 seconds until the marshmallows grow in size. Once the marshmallows are nice and melty, I added the marshmallows with the graham cracker on top.
I gently squeezed the two graham crackers together until the marshmallows bulge out of the sides. I think that’s like a requirement for s’mores. Well, if it’s not, it certainly should be.
Are you ready for make some Pumpkin S’mores? Check out the recipe below!
- 3 TBSP Pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 3 TBSP Cream Cheese
- 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp All Spice
- Graham Crackers
- White Chocolate Chips
- First make the pumpkin spread.
- Put pumpkin and cream cheese into a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave the pumpkin and cream cheese for about 20 seconds to warm and soften.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon, and all spice to the pumpkin and cream cheese.
- Mix them very well.
- Now assemble the s'more.
- Spread the pumpkin spread onto a graham cracker.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips over the spread.
- Toast or microwave marshmallows.
- Add toasted or microwaved marshmallows on top of the white chocolate chips.
- Top with another graham cracker.
- Gently squeeze the crackers together until marshmallow oozes out of the sides.