Who wants to heat up the kitchen on the hottest of summer days? Not me! I have been taking our dinner cooking outside. We love grilled chicken breasts, but it can get monotonous. Experimenting with different delicious marinades keeps things interesting. Tropical Fruity Chicken Breasts Marinade Recipe is the newest winner for our chicken dinner.
Affiliate links are included.
Recommended Cooking Tools
Grill (I used a gas grill, but your favorite grill will work perfectly)
Ziploc Freezer Bags
Instant Read Thermometer
**If you’re feeling intimidated about grilling chicken breasts, check out my Beginner’s Guide to the Most Delicious Grilled Chicken Breasts**
I love experimenting with new marinades. It is a quick way to change things up. This recipe was a no brainer since it combines so many of our favorite flavors.
Tropical Fruity Chicken Breasts Marinade combines pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, and Sprite into a fabulous marinade that is sweet and fruity with a hint of the tropics.
The marinade comes together quickly. I simple mix together the pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, and Sprite until it is well combined.
I simply place the chicken breasts in a zipper bag, pour the marinade over the chicken, and let it all hang out together in the fridge until dinner time.
Once the chicken has been soaking up that deliciousness for a while, I just toss them onto the grill until they are cooked to perfection (165 ° F internal cooking temperature).
That is all that is necessary for a simple and delicious dinner that doesn’t heat up the kitchen.
Are you ready to make some Tropical Fruity Chicken Breasts Marinade Recipe for yourself? Check out the recipe below.
- 6-8 Chicken Breasts
- 3/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 cans Sprite (12 oz. each)
- Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, and Sprite together thoroughly.
- Place chicken breasts into a zipper bag.
- Pour marinade over the chicken breasts in the zipper bag.
- Allow chicken breasts to marinate for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Flip the bag occasionally to allow for even marinating.
- Heat your grill.
- Place marinated chicken breasts onto the grill and cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Pull off the grill and serve.
Affiliate links are included. Commissions from these links help to support this blog. Thank you.