Don’t want to bake? Don’t own a candy thermometer? Still want a sweet treat without much effort? This two ingredient peanut butter no-bake candy is the perfect recipe! Since this recipe calls for crunchy peanut butter, the result is a nice balance of creamy candy surrounding crunchy peanuts. Really nice and only two ingredients!
*Affiliate Links are included. Commissions received from clicks and purchases through these links help to support this blog.
For the last several weeks, we have been juggling my oldest son’s soccer refereeing schedule with my youngest son’s soccer playing schedule. This is the first weekend where we don’t have as much going on so I decided a quick treat was in order.
Simply melt some white chocolate chips. I used the microwave, but a double boiler works just as well. If you use the microwave, 22 second intervals between stirring worked well for me. Once the chips are melted, simply stir in the crunch peanut butter.
Pour the mixture into a pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until completely set. I waited a couple of hours before removing from the refrigerator and cutting it.
Are you ready to make some two ingredient peanut butter no-bake candy? Just follow the recipe below!
- 1 Bag White Chocolate Chips (12 oz)
- 1 Jar Crunchy Peanut Butter (28 oz)
- Parchment Paper
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a medium-sized bowl.
- I used 22 second cycles in the microwave stirring in between to keep them from scorching.
- Once the white chocolate chips are thoroughly melted, add the crunchy peanut butter.
- Stir them together well.
- Pour the mixture into a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours or until fully set.
- Cut and enjoy!
That’s it! Pretty easy, right?