If you’re looking for current giveaways, Click Here for Current Giveaways!
‘Tis the season to be pretty! Just in time for holiday parties and soirees, I get to share this giveaway for natural and holistic hair products. I am much more likely to abuse my hair this time of year trying to get it just right so give your hair a little pampering in return. Read about the fascinating products below then scroll down to enter the giveaway.
I loved how soft and silky my hair felt after using the shampoo and conditioner. With no harsh chemicals it tamed my frizz and made my hair more manageable.
About the Product:
- Hypoallergenic, contains 100% pure Argan Oil of the Highest Quality and Purity. Gentle, Sulfate Free Shampoo great for all hair types, including color treated hair.
- Most comprehensive shampoo on the market! No other shampoo contains as many beneficial ingredients as Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo
- Contains Argan (Moroccan) Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Peach Kernel Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Botanical Keratin, and Almond Oil!
- No artificial fragrance, color, additives, or impurities. Made in the USA. Not tested on animals (Cruelty Free). No ingredients derived from animals.
- Argan Oil provides shine to hair, Avocado Oil nourishes with Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, and E, Jojoba Oil resembles sebum (naturally produced by scalp) to help regulate secretion, Peach Kernel contributes regenerative properties and is great for sensitive skin, Camellia Seed nourishes complexion and conditions the scalp, Botanical Keratin increases hair strength by replenishing keratin levels, Almond helps soothe dry and irritated areas of the scalp. Great for all scalp and hair types, men and women alike!
About the Product:
- Argan Conditioner combines nature’s most operative and effective conditioning agents for the best all-in-one hair care treatment safe and sustainable for all hair types.
- Helps with dryness, bed head, volume, frizziness, curly hair, brittle hair, knots, static reduction, and smoothing, all while gently conditioning delicate hair to result in tender, shiny, and easy-to-manage hair. Argan Conditioner is also safe for color treated hair (sulfate free). Compatibile with all shampoos and most hair treatments.
- Contains a holistic synergy of volumizing conditioning agents and natural ingredients to naturally condition all hair texture varieties. Some of the ingredients in the signature Argan formula include: Argan, Jojoba, Pomegranate, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Sea Buckthorn, Hibiscus, Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Silk Protein, Phyto Keratin, and more! The Morrocan Argan Oil used in the formula is of the highest quality; cold-pressed, undiluted and straight from Morocco.
- Silicone free, sulfate free, fragrance free, paraben free, and contains no artifical colors or harmful ingredients. Balanced formula contains no aroma for a positive and gentle experience. Hypoallergenic, made in the USA and cruelty-free (not tested on animals).
- Feel secure in your purchase with our hassle-free 100% Money-Back Guarantee: If for any reason at all you are unsatisfied with your singular purchase of Maple Holistics Argan Conditioner, you are eligible for a full, no-questions-asked refund in its entirety. Expect excellent customer service from a reputed brand who prioritizes customer satisfaction.
Welcome To The
Maple Holistics Natural Hair Care Products GiveawayHosted By
PaulaMS’ Giveaways, Reviews, & FreebiesCo-Hosted By
IMHO Views, Reviews and Giveaways
Michigan Saving and MoreSponsored By
Dates: November 16, 2015 at 12:01 am EST through November 30, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST
Prize: One lucky reader will win a Set of Maple Holistics Natural Hair Care Products just in time for the holidays!
I would like to give a big shout out to all the blogs
participating in this giveaway! I couldn’t do it without you.
Thank you for bringing this promotion to your readers.
Open to US residents 18 years and older
Winning entry will be verifiedGOOD LUCK!
Maple Holistics Natural Hair Care Products Giveaway
Disclosure of Material Connection: PaulaMS received the products mentioned above for free to facilitate the writing of the review. Some of the links on this blog post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I may receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, she only recommend products or services that she uses personally and believe will add value to readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.