Cranberries and white chocolate and oatmeal… Oh My! Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie recipe combines all of my favorite flavors into one delicious cookie.
Affiliate Links are included. Commissions from these links help to support this blog. Thank you!
Preheat the oven to 350°F. I prepared my baking sheet with parchment paper although cooking spray would work, too.
While a hand mixer or a stand mixer would work really well for this recipe, quite honestly, I just used a fork. Mixers are definitely nice, but not necessary, for this recipe. I mixed softened butter well with both the white and brown sugars. I added the eggs, milk, and vanilla and mixed some more.
In a separate bowl, I mixed the flour, salt, and baking soda. I added my dry flour mixture to my wet sugar/butter mixture and mixed them well.
This is the point where the stirring becomes a little tougher and a mixer will be more advantageous. I added the oats and mixed well. Next, I added the dried cranberries and mixed. Finally, I added the white chocolate chips and mixed. If you adore nuts in your oatmeal cookies, slivered almonds, pecans, or even walnuts would be fabulous at this point. I would probably add about a half of a cup of nuts. My family doesn’t care for nuts in their cookies, so I didn’t add.
Drop teaspoon-sized dollops of cookie dough onto my prepared cookie sheet and baked for 12-15 minutes or until they were nicely golden brown.
Are you ready to make some Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie? Check out the recipe below!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Softened Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 TBSP Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 cups Oats
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries (like Craisins)
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Optional: Nuts such as slivered almonds, pecans, or walnuts.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the softened butter with the white sugar and brown sugar.
- Once combined, add the eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- In a small separate bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda well.
- Add the dry flour mixture to the wet butter/sugar mixture.
- Mix it all together well.
- Add oats and stir well.
- Add dried cranberries and stir well.
- Add white chocolate chips and stir well.
- May add optional nuts at this point.
- Drop teaspoon-sized dollops onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown (adjusting time for your appliance).
- Allow to cool.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Affiliate links are included below. Commissions from these links help to support this blog. Thank you so much!