Slow Cooker Blueberry Cobbler is a super simple dessert. With just a few easy ingredients, this recipe comes together in the slow cooker for a delicious dessert any evening. This would be fabulous for potlucks or gatherings, too.
Affiliate links are included. Commissions earned through these links help to support this blog. Thank you!
For this recipe, I used a can of blueberry pie filling both because it is easy and because blueberries aren’t quite ready to be picked locally. This recipe could certainly be made with homemade pie filling. I am certain that would kick this recipe up a notch, but this was pretty good, too.
I have multiple slow cookers. As you may have noticed from my slow cooker section here on my blog, I use my slow cookers a lot (a whole lot). For this slow cooker blueberry cobbler, I used a triple slow cooker with smaller inserts. I would recommend doubling the recipe for medium to large slow cookers.
To make this delicious dessert, I simply pour the canned blueberry pie filling into the slow cooker. I use a spoon or spatula to smooth it out evenly. I pour a half of a box of white cake mix over the layer of blueberry pie filling evenly. I just eyeball it, really. Finally, I add pats of butter (about a half of a stick) over the cake mix. I cooked it on low for about 3-4 hours. It cooks pretty quickly.
Are you ready to make this slow cooker blueberry cobbler? Check out the recipe below!
- 1 Can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1/2 Box White Cake Mix
- 1/2 Stick of Butter cut into pats
- I recommend doubling for medium to large slow cookers. I used a small slow cooker.
- Pour the can of blueberry pie filling into the slow cooker.
- Smooth the blueberry pie filling evenly using a spoon or spatula.
- Pour the cake mix over the pie filling evenly.
- Place pats of butter over the cake mix.
- Cook on low for about 3-4 hours adjusting times for your appliance.
That is it! Pretty simple, huh? I make my caramel apple cobbler very similarly. If you like this recipe, you should definitely check that one out. Don’t forget to follow me on social media and sign up for my newsletter so you never miss out!