I love dairy, but dairy does NOT love me back! This has lead me to avoid some dairy products as much as possible, but the one dairy recipe I cannot resist is Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip! I don’t care what the repercussions may be, if you put hot spinach artichoke dip in front of me, I will eat it. So naturally, I had to experiment with my own recipe for this deliciously irresistible dip.
Affiliate links are included. Commissions from these links help to support this blog. Thank you.
This is almost embarrassingly easy to make. I put the frozen spinach (yes, still frozen) onto the bottom of my slow cooker. I strained the can of artichoke hearts, and I added the artichoke hearts on top of the spinach. I plopped the brick of cream cheese on top of the artichoke hearts and poured the sour cream over the cream cheese. It doesn’t seem like much yet, but it will come together once you stir it.
I cooked it on low in the slow cooker for 2-3 hours. I gave the entire thing a good stirring and added some shredded Parmesan while stirring some more.
After the Parmesan was added, I didn’t feel like it needed any salt, but salt could certainly be added if desired. That’s really all there is to it! Didn’t I tell you it was easy.
Are you ready to make some Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip? Check out the recipe below!
- 1 Bag (12 oz) Frozen Spinach
- 1 Can (14 oz) Quartered Artichoke Hearts (strained)
- 1 Brick (8 oz) Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste, if desired (I didn't add salt)
- May Serve with: chips, pita bread, breads, crackers, etc.
- Put the frozen spinach on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Layer the drained artichoke hearts on top of the spinach.
- Add the cream cheese and sour cream over the artichoke hearts.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Add Parmesan and stir really well.
- Salt to taste if desired. I didn't add salt to mine.
- Serve with chips, pita bread, breads, crackers, etc.
This hot spinach artichoke dip is perfect for parties, especially holiday or big game parties. It would be fabulous at your next family game night, potluck, get-together, poker night, movie night, …. I could go on and on.
Affiliate Links are below!