My oldest son requests that I make this super easy broccoli chicken Alfredo just about every week. One of our homeschooling goals is for each of my children to be able to cook at least 10 meals on each of their favorites lists. This was one of the first meals that I taught my oldest son. So as long as I keep these ingredients in stock, my oldest son can cook dinner anytime I don’t have the time to do it.
*Contains affiliate links
Are you ready to make some broccoli chicken Alfredo? Check out the recipe below!
- 4-5 Frozen Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bag of Frozen Broccoli
- 2 Jars of Alfredo Sauce
- Serve over Fettuccine or desired pasta
- Layer the frozen chicken breasts on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Layer the frozen broccoli over the chicken breasts.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce over the broccoli and chicken.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours adjusting the times for your individual appliance.
- Before serving, use a wooden spoon to break chicken into chunks and stir.
- Serve over Fettuccine or your favorite pasta.
If you’re not feeding teenage boys like I am, this recipe can easily be divided into freezer bags for multiple meals later. About the only thing easier than layering these ingredients into the slow cooker is slicing open a freezer bag with all the ingredients already together and dumping it into the slow cooker.
*This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission from clicks or purchases through these links.