Oh my goodness! This caramel apple cobbler was so good! It is also incredibly easy… My Favorite!
This post contains affiliate links. Commissions from these links help to support this blog.
What’s better than an apple cobbler? A caramel apple cobber! Just a few ingredients, and this delicious cobbler cooks up in the Crock-Pot . Yum!
Are you ready to make caramel apple cobbler? Check out the recipe below!
- Cooking spray
- 1 can Apple Pie Filling
- 1/2 Box Caramel Apple Cake Mix
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray to keep from sticking.
- Dump the can of apple pie filling into the slow cooker.
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter in the microwave.
- Add 1/2 of the box of Caramel Apple cake mix to the butter.
- Stir together for topping.
- Drop in bits onto the apple pie filling already in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-6 hours.
- Adjust slow cooker times if your slow cooker runs a little faster or slower.
That’s all! Just a few ingredients, very little prep work, and no oven.
*This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission from clicks or purchases through these links.