Are you looking for a delicious chicken breast marinade for the grill? This ranch chicken marinade recipe is a delicious flavor for your chicken breasts on the grill. This marinade is also extremely simple.
Affiliate links are included. Commissions from these links help to support this blog. Thank you!
Recommended Cooking Tools
Grill (I used a gas grill, but your favorite grill will work perfectly)
Ziploc Freezer Bags
Instant Read Thermometer
**Check out my Beginner’s Guide to the Most Delicious Grilled Chicken Breasts for helpful tips to get started**
I find that this marinade comes together really nicely in a gallon-sized zipper bag. All the flavors can party and hang out together throughout the day until they are ready for the grill. A nice-sized bowl or baking dish can work as well. I would mix the marinade well in a separate bowl first and pour over the chicken in the bowl or dish if I went that route.
I start by placing the chicken breasts into the gallon-sized zipper bag. I pour the ranch salad dressing over the chicken. Adding a can of Sprite or a similar lemon lime soda makes the chicken nice and juicy while adding a pop of flavor. I scoop some minced garlic on top. Lastly, I add the brown sugar. I zip up the bag and squish the bag until the marinade combines nicely.
I let the breasts hang out and soak up all the marinade goodness most of the day in the refrigerator. After marinating, I could see the lovely herbs from the ranch dressing covering each breast.
Are you ready to make some ranch chicken marinade recipe for the grill? Check out the recipe below!
- 10 medium-sized Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups Ranch Dressing
- 1 can Sprite soda (or similar lemon lime soda)
- 1 TBSP Minced garlic
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- Put chicken breasts into a gallon-sized zipper bag.
- Pour ranch dressing, Sprite, minced garlic, and brown sugar over the chicken in the bag.
- Seal the zipper bag well.
- Squish the bag until the marinade ingredients are well combined.
- Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours.
- Grill marinated chicken breasts until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Pull off the grill once fully cooked.
- Serve and Enjoy!
I love simple marinades to spice things up on the grill. No more boring grilled chicken for me!
Affiliate links are below.