Are you looking for a delicious chicken breast marinade for the grill? This ranch chicken marinade recipe is a delicious flavor for your chicken breasts on the grill. This marinade is also extremely simple.
Affiliate links are included. Commissions from these links help to support this blog. Thank you!
I find that this marinade comes together really nicely in a gallon-sized zipper bag. All the flavors can party and hang out together throughout the day until they are ready for the grill. A nice-sized bowl or baking dish can work as well. I would mix the marinade well in a separate bowl first and pour over the chicken in the bowl or dish if I went that route.
I start by placing the chicken breasts into the gallon-sized zipper bag. I pour the ranch salad dressing over the chicken. Adding a can of Sprite or a similar lemon lime soda makes the chicken nice and juicy while adding a pop of flavor. I scoop some minced garlic on top. Lastly, I add the brown sugar. I zip up the bag and squish the bag until the marinade combines nicely.
I let the breasts hang out and soak up all the marinade goodness most of the day in the refrigerator. After marinating, I could see the lovely herbs from the ranch dressing covering each breast.
Are you ready to make some ranch chicken marinade recipe for the grill? Check out the recipe below!
- 10 medium-sized Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups Ranch Dressing
- 1 can Sprite soda (or similar lemon lime soda)
- 1 TBSP Minced garlic
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- Put chicken breasts into a gallon-sized zipper bag.
- Pour ranch dressing, Sprite, minced garlic, and brown sugar over the chicken in the bag.
- Seal the zipper bag well.
- Squish the bag until the marinade ingredients are well combined.
- Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours.
- Grill marinated chicken breasts until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Pull off the grill once fully cooked.
- Serve and Enjoy!
I love simple marinades to spice things up on the grill. No more boring grilled chicken for me!
Affiliate links are below.