Boy, do I ever have a recipe for you today! Strawberry Nutella S’mores can be made in as little as 20 seconds in the microwave or can be the newest delight at your next campfire. There are only 4 simple ingredients that you might even have in your kitchen pantry right now.
Affiliate links are included. Commissions from these links help to support this blog. Thank you.
I spread a nice layer of strawberry preserves over a graham cracker. You can choose to spread it as thickly or thinly as you like.
Next, I spread a generous amount of Nutella over the preserves. My Nutella had been in a nice warm kitchen all day so it spread really easily. Warming the Nutella gently will help it to spread if your Nutella is cold.
I grab another graham cracker and place marshmallows on top. I microwave the marshmallows and graham crackers for 15-20 seconds watching closely. The marshmallows will begin to grow. I usually allow them to grow for 2-3 seconds before stopping the microwave and pulling them out. Adjust for your microwave accordingly and keep a close eye at least for first few times you make these.
You can certainly choose to toast the marshmallows over a roaring fire or even under your broiler for a few seconds.
Once the marshmallows are melty, add the melty marshmallows and graham cracker to the bottom layer of graham cracker, strawberry preserves, and Nutella. Squish down until the marshmallows ooze out of the sides.
Now, this next step is incredibly important! EAT IT UNTIL IT IS GONE!
Are you ready to make yourself some strawberry Nutella s’mores? Check out the recipe below.
- Graham Crackers
- Strawberry Preserves
- Nutella or a generic chocolate hazelnut spread
- Take one graham cracker and spread strawberry preserves over the top as thinly or thickly as you desire.
- Spread Nutella over the strawberry preserves, and set aside. Cold Nutella may be gently warmed for easier spreading.
- Take a second graham cracker and top with marshmallows. I used 3 marshmallows for one long graham cracker (unbroken).
- Microwave the graham cracker topped with marshmallows for 15-20 seconds or until melty and gooey. (Roasting the marshmallows over a fire is preferred if you have a fire handy.)
- Top the Nutella & strawberry preserve topped graham cracker with the gooey marshmallow topped graham cracker like a sandwich.
- Squish the marshmallows slightly so they ooze out of the side.
- Eat it until every morsel of deliciousness is devoured.
That’s it! Pretty darn easy and amazingly delicious!
Affiliate links are included below. Commissions from these links help to support this blog. Thank you.