Chicken Breasts and Stuffing is always a hit with my guys. One of my sons went back for forth. My husband was a little nervous when he got home from work a little late, and one of our sons announced that he was going back for more. “Save me some!” my husband yelled. Our son just laughed.
*Affiliate Links Included
It seems like survival of the fittest … and fastest… with teenage boys in the house.
They may like this meal because it tastes good, but I like this meal because it is so darn easy. Yep! You know I’m always good for an easy meal. This is no exception.
Are you ready to make some chicken breasts and stuffing? Check out the recipe below!
- 10 Frozen Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can of Cream of Asparagus Soup (or any other cream soup)
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup (or any other cream soup)
- 1 Box of Chicken Stuffing Mix
- 1 Stick of Butter – Melted
- Place frozen chicken breasts into the slow cooker.
- Mix the cream of asparagus soup and the cream of chicken soup with a little water. If you like your thicker, add only about 1-2 tablespoons of water. If you like yours thinner, add closer to 1/8-1/4 cup of water. Stir them together.
- Pour the cream soups over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the chicken stuffing mix over the cream soups.
- Pour melted butter over the stuffing mix.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Adjust these cooking times for your appliance.
Put dinner together in the slow cooker in a few minutes then you don’t have to think about dinner until dinner time.
*This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission off of purchases made through these links.
I made this dish in my Ninja Cooking System. I use my Ninja for all my slow cooker recipes. You can check the Ninja Cooking System out on Amazon here using my affiliate link: